Have you been wracking your brain trying to figure out how to get referrals for your business, but you’re uncomfortable putting people on the spot?
You keep hearing how much easier and more profitable it is to work with customers who come to you as referrals – they already know, like, and trust you because someone they respect recommended you. But when you take a look at most referral programs, they just don’t seem like… you. You don’t want to become “that guy” who asks everyone within arm’s reach for the names of three people who need what he sells, right?
What Could a Powerful Referral Program Do for Your Business?
If filling your sales funnel with more highly-qualified prospects who are ready to do business sounds good to you, read on. Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Why referrals are the single most effective way to get more customers who are eager to buy from you.
- The common dangers – real and imagined – that are keeping you from taking action on your referral program ideas.
- A simple step-by-step strategy for building a client referral program that gets results.
- How to make sure your customer referral program leaves everyone – you, your referral partners, and your new customers – so delighted that your results improve year after year.
- Excellent referral program ideas that will make your referral partners eager to send you all the ideal customers you can handle.
- Easy ways to get more referrals now, following a proven system that works in any industry.
Renewable Referrals is the next book you need to read. This is your chance to get top-notch advice you can implement right away. The authors are a group of Duct Tape Marketing Consultants in high demand because of their reputation for getting results.
You just want to build a client referral program where everyone involved wins. The authors of Renewable Referrals have seen their clients flourish as they put this strategy into place, and now they are sharing it with you.
The ideas in this book can help you tap into the most powerful form of marketing that exists: Referral Marketing. Read it and take action, and you will soon have an unstoppable stream of ideal customers for any business.